- We provide manufacturing and installation of high quality wall padding for impact protection.
- Custom column and corner pieces.
- Custom graphics.
- Stage padding.
- Time-out rooms.
- Floor Padding to the list after Time-out rooms.
- Class A fire retardant level pads utilizing Vonar 2.
- We also refurbish existing pads. We offer a wide range of colors to fit YOUR needs.
- Standard pads are 2′ x 6′ x 2 1/2″ BUT we make CUSTOM pads in a wide range of sizes from application on walls, straight or trapezoidal steel beams, stage fronts and more.
- WALL PAD BACKING: We use 7/16” OSB (oriented strand board). We also offer the choice of plywood in place of OSB upon
- FOAM: The standard thickness in 2” with 90 ILD (indentation load deflection) density virgin polyurethane. We offer flame retardant polyurethane foam, as well as higher density polyethylene foarm.
- FIRE RESISTANT VINYL: Nylon reinforced 14oz. fabric with leather-like emboss pattern. It is mold and mildew resistant and conforms to the requirements of ASTM E84-O3B which is the highest rated (Class A) available in accordance with the NFPA 101 life safety code. We also offer an 18oz fire resistant vinyl upon request.